Beyond taxes and accounting services, we provide consulting services for your personal and business finances. From financing your home to downsizing at retirement or from starting a business to succession planning, we have the knowledge and resources available to inform your decisions. As a trusted advisor, we will work as a team with your attorney, financial advisor, insurance agent, and banker to help you reach your goals.
Consulting services cover a wide range of areas. Some examples of these services include:
- How to start a new business
- Cost of becoming self-employed
- Choosing a new business entity type
- Changing your business structure
- Tax consequences of mergers & acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Tax consequences of selling or dissolving your business
- Buy or lease cars or business equipment
- Retirement plan options
- Tax analysis of retirement plan distributions, loans, and conversions
- Tax consequences of buying and selling an investment or rental property
- Cost analysis of refinancing, moving to another state, or downsizing your home
- Charitable giving analysis
You are not alone.
With K. A. Bell, CPA as a member of your team, you are not alone in your decision making process.
Primary Office: 2009 Mackenzie Way, Suite 100 Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Business Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM and By Appointment
Additional locations available for your convenience